Healthy living, healthy diet, balanced diet, low cal diet etc etc...there are so many things about healthy living we talk about. But do you know what really works in leading healthy life? Based on my experience my own experience, my patient's experience and learning certain things help you in leading healthy life:
- You do not need to refer to lot of material giving you information about healthy living: Today it is a fast pace world. information sharing is very easy. You can simply search for any particular thing. But when it comes to health and healthy diet there is lot of information is available. So go with some basic information.
- Do not need expensive health supplements: In today's time there buzz about new supplements. Actually speaking you do not need those. If you will pay little attention to your diet, it will be corrected.
- Pay attention to Iron and calcium intake: These two minerals are important for health. make sure your diet contains 3 milk and milk products servings and one green leafy vegetable during the day.
- Choose healthy cooking oil: Experts suggest use of blend of oils helps. Select sunflower, safflower, rice bran, seaseme, ground nut, coconut oil for cooking of food. Olive oil can be used for garnishing.
- Include enough vegetables and fresh fruits: they are source of fiber, vitamins and minerals. Include 3 to 4 servings of veggies and 2 servings of fruits in a day.
- Go for regular screening tests: there are some screening tests which are advised to be done at regular time interval.